Character can't move

Retribution

Everything was working fine until I installed TGND, used BOSS, and made a new Bashed Patch. The various recent saves all had me holding a torch. When I look at my character in 3rd person mode, they are holding the torch, but it is horizontal at their side, instead of holding it upright. I think my character is just in the default standing position. I also can't move, but I can jump, and move up and down when I use TCL. When I take the torch off, my character starts blocking, and won't stop. I've tried making a new ini, shutting down my computer, using BOSS, making a new bashed patch, turning on god mode, etc. Thanks in advance.

I read through the first eight pages of the readme for TGND and no one else complained about this. It is a variant of HGEC and should go directly between DLC Spell Tomes and Roberts Male's esp if BOSS doesn't recognise it. If you posted your load order Somone might tell you exactly what mod is causing your problem.

befre you do anything else, log in and press ~ then type tgm press enter(return) and then type enableplayercontrols enter again, then press ~ again, this SHOULD solve your problem, if you were running DR5 of some other OBSE mod, then it should provide and ingame reset item, use that aswell, it oughta fix whatever is broke

befre you do anything else, log in and press ~ then type tgm press enter(return) and then type enableplayercontrols enter again, then press ~ again, this SHOULD solve your problem, if you were running DR5 of some other OBSE mod, then it should provide and ingame reset item, use that aswell, it oughta fix whatever is broke