Enclave Mod

Disirion

I need someone to help me with somewhat of a faction overhaul for the Enclave after Broken Steel. It will require retextures of Enclave Uniforms, hats, some combat helmets, General Chase's Overcoat, General Jingwei's Hat, a few new sets of power armor, and some more items including a few weapons. The mod I have planned will be to make the Enclave seem much more organized and advanced.

This mod will need someone who can organize a quest and put together a new enclave base with size comparable to Raven Rock. It will take quite a bit of time and effort. It will make the Enclave seem much more similar to the US Armed Forces and will add a questline and the option to make the Enclave an ally or an enemy.

If someone will help with it, they're free to take full credit for the mod, I simply want a mod that will make the Enclave more than just another faction to shoot at in the wasteland. So to anyone who can help, I ask that you do.

After broken steel, the enclave is in ruins, outposts been cut off from headquarters, the equipment and the resources are starting to get more crappy and thin. I think maybe recon armors, combat armors and crappy weapons such as chinese assoult rifles and combat shotguns would fit them better then some high-tech stuff.

But hey, whatever floats your boat pal. Wish you luck finding a modder for all those stuffs. :wink:

The Enclave may be few in numbers, but they will by no means become weak. They are resiliant, and will find ways to grow stronger. I have a story to build on it, and I will attempt to fit it in with lore. Also, there's much more Enclave units than just those in the Capital Wasteland.