3 mods are what i need.

SolarFire

i need three mods: 1) a longer mehrunes razor, making it a longsword. 2) a spell that turns an NPC into a essential character. 3. a mod that allows all npcs to share their inventory.

NOTE: THEY MUST ALL BE ZIP FILES, OR I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM!!!

zaldiir: you have to pay for winrar.

lfact: the download is broken.

when i want to give an npc an item, like the mythic dawn armor from the testing hall, i have to use Mida's Force Ball to knock them over and acsess there inventory. but i found out when i did this to an npc they called the guards and my item i gave to them was stolen. so, i guess i could console kill them and mida's holy resurrection them. right? okay, now i just got to make npcs essential, as i have the Follow Me spell and i need to get my mehrunes razor turned into a longsword. ant zip files on how to make them invincible?

No, you do not have to pay for WinRAR. :P

And.. I did link to a mod that makes npcs essential. For such a mod to work, it REQUIRES obse, so you will just have to download that if you want it...

btw, what download was broken? Active Inventory Spell worked just fine with me... :)

i need three mods: 1) a longer mehrunes razor, making it a longsword. 2) a spell that turns an NPC into a essential character. 3. a mod that allows all npcs to share their inventory.

NOTE: THEY MUST ALL BE ZIP FILES, OR I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM!!!

The Mehrunes Razor is in http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18417 the Armamentarium.

Winrar is a very good unzipping program, however it is a try before you buy program. It allows you to use it for a time, then asks for you to pay. Not paying is a form of theft as you agreed to pay or remove the program after the trial period when you accepted their terms before you could use it. The terms also limit you to installing it on one computer per license.

7-Zip is absolutely FREE - never asks for any money or contribution. No advertising, no license, It does not demand that you register. It can be used on as many computers as you want. It is as good or better than Winrar and many commercial for pay programs. It is updated regularly with new features. It will unzip any program that winrar will - including .rar, .zip and many more. I have never found a program on TesNexus that it could not handle.

And, as well as the link that Lfact gave, it is also available right here on TesNexus for FREE.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15579

well winrar WAS good, however now its poiintless to get the try b4you buy thing as you opnly get 30 days by now and noit an unlimited trial with just an annoying screen, 7zip is ok, does the jopb, however i miss the ability to see a files nfo page like the one winrar shows on the right and which often inlcude the password to the rar file you wanna extract.

3) get "sharing and caring" (or was that only for fallout? i dont remember sry :P)

2) check the console cheats

1) search for "sword" or "blade" in the files tab to find hundreds of nice longswords, making mehrunes razor longer is kinda pointless to make as the modding itself talkes about 5mins but the compiling and all that export/import/conversion stuff would take about 45mins... but maybe its even there yet on this very nexus... could be... search the database is what i suggest :P