What is the appeal of Alistair to females?

SpellAndShield

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His voice

He's a gentleman

Good looking

Dependable

Doesn't want to dominate, but is strong enough to speak his mind if you upset him.

As long as he doesn't actually shed tears he is my kind of man.

I love his voice too. I could listen to it all day :D

He's very charming in a goofy/awkward kind of way. It's very endearing. Bioware wrote him some really good lines :P

Old fashioned romance! Men don't act like that nowadays, at least not from what I've seen.

He's sweet and sensitive, but when it comes down to it he can kick darkspawn ass.

And I love his humor. He had me giggling more times than I can count.

Overall I thought he was a very well written character. *Sigh* If only I could find a real man like him.

Like any guy or girl looking for a supermodel to date, he has all the attributes necissary for fantastic chemistry, and seems to be aimed at evoking physical appeal across just about all ages.

Include humour, a bit of hesitant innocence, sensitivity, a bit of dirt and the opportunity to discover his "hidden" sensuality and you have all the check boxes ticked in a Cosmo survey, and have included everything on all the wish lists of inumerable dating sites.

Lets not forget that he will swing a sword and shield in your defence, and I would certainly want to get to know that voice better. If he asked me instead of Wynne to darn his socks, I would have to feed him his shield. :ermm: But I dislike men looking for a replacement mommy and an automated laundromat service.

If you can't cook you have not been hungry enough! :wink:

If he asked me instead of Wynne to darn his socks, I would have to feed him his shield. :ermm: But I dislike men looking for a replacement mommy and an automated laundromat service.

If you can't cook you have not been hungry enough! :wink:

Perhaps that's why it's hard to find men like him in the real world these days, I'd darn his socks any day of the week as long as he's willing to be the bloke, I don't mind being the woman. :biggrin: and I don't mean his mother. I don't care much for today's so called modern men.

His voice

He's a gentleman

Good looking

Dependable

Doesn't want to dominate, but is strong enough to speak his mind if you upset him.

As long as he doesn't actually shed tears he is my kind of man.

The same way i'm thinking.

I always want to have him in my group. He doesn't want to lead but he tells you if decisions he doesn't like. I think a good example is the situation with the Earl of Redcliff when Alistair is forced into the decision to speak to the landsmeet.

In my opinion he is a guy who needs a woman on his side with an own opinion to show him a different point of view.

I don't think that is the same like a mommy replacement. Oh, btw, he is a king and there will be some servants for cooking and the laundry stuff :thumbsup: .

Perhaps that's why it's hard to find men like him in the real world these days, I'd darn his socks any day of the week as long as he's willing to be the bloke, I don't mind being the woman. :biggrin: and I don't mean his mother. I don't care much for today's so called modern men.

Ha ha, I hear you! Thats probably just fallout from my personal life, and yes I would darn the socks if he would gather the wood and squish the bugs in it! :thumbsup:

In my opinion he is a guy who needs a woman on his side with an own opinion to show him a different point of view.

I don't think that is the same like a mommy replacement. Oh, btw, he is a king and there will be some servants for cooking and the laundry stuff :thumbsup: .

Good point on both, I'd just have to cook "special" meals, when I felt like it :laugh: Again just fallout, thanks for reminding me. Gimme Alistair! :woot: Or do I just want something that does not exist, like the NIN song? I mean Alistair is so not real, and I had a full on crush on him ... aaargh >runs of to her therapist<

Good point on both, I'd just have to cook "special" meals, when I felt like it :laugh: Again just fallout, thanks for reminding me. Gimme Alistair! :woot: Or do I just want something that does not exist, like the NIN song? I mean Alistair is so not real, and I had a full on crush on him ... aaargh >runs of to her therapist<

Hi Mercbird,

i think there are guys in the real world like Alistair. He reminds me to the guys you have a crush on but the don't realise it. In my opinion he is a one of the guys standing with his friend around on a party and tries hardly not to speak to girls. A little bit shy, a sweet way if you ask me :rolleyes: , so the girl has to do the first step. The problem with these types is they don't realise it :blink:

But if you have him he will always be there for you :teehee:

finding a guy like alister in this modern age is like finding a needle in a hay stack. if you do find one(by some devine miracle) either they are married or gay. yeah sure whatever gets your socks on yeah.

just my 2 cents

i think there are guys in the real world like Alistair. He reminds me to the guys you have a crush on but the don't realise it. In my opinion he is a one of the guys standing with his friend around on a party and tries hardly not to speak to girls.

if there is a guy that exist , he would still be a virgin for sure. :teehee: