duel wield 1h guns/ melee

killzone12

Schoolkids these days. :sad:

While your efforts have been valiant, o defenders of English, it is folly to argue with one who has both used the "I don't care it's the Internet" argument and apparently taken his grammar lessons from the author of My Immortal.

well first off i dont care how i spell certain words if you can read them thats great if not oh well so who cares on how words are spelt on the nexus site if its a readme for a mod then ill use perfect spelling but if im posting something then it doesnt matter

Some people just find it a bit annoying if you cant spell normally, just spell corectly and your more likely to get what you requested :).

Look. No one minds short messages with it, but I couldn't be bothered reading what you wrote. I could read it, but I don't want to. I read a lot. I read stuff more complex than your post. But, I read them because I want to, and they will help me. If you had done it properly, you would have got a better response. But some blurred message with no grammar or punctuation in it..... no one is going to spend much time helping you.

By the way, many people have asked: It can't really be done.

By really, I mean no one is going to do it.