ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

How about Horse Waggons?

SiniVII

Yeah this is a suggestion... And a possible request.

I see people around making mods that disable fast travel because they find it unrealistic or something like that and they want a totally immersive gameplay... So to say.

In Morrowind you could only fast travel from certain places, so my idea was to make a horse waggon that acts like your fast travel command, like a taxi.

You approach the taxi station (or whatever horse waggon station) which allows you to travel to any town on the map. (NOTE: Small towns or cities, that are not hostile places and has roads leading to them)

Once you fast travel, you teleport the normal way but this time the waggon spawns behind you or something like that, and leaves you the second later... Just added for realism so you don't go wondering "Where the hell did the taxi go?"

And there is a high fee for fast traveling. (Thinking 300-500 Gold depending on the distance.)

Possible to do? Or impossible?

Won't you have to create new models and textures for the waggon and attach a horse to it? I think that could be difficult... I don't really know as my modding experience extends as far as to create a new race and NPCs.