Lame Oblivion

DarthSchilock

I don't really know if someone put kind of mod i am requesting,(i hope not).

The thing is i think that people in oblivion aren't doing anithing in particular.

i mean no merchants a traveling,i can't see no hunters in wilderness,no pilgrims on their way to shrines,so i thougt,to put this on Nexus and see if anyone will response.

I know there is a mod that makes people work "NPC's WITH JOBS",but it comes with an new island and it is not cool.So hopefuly we can do something about it.

:whistling: :biggrin: This mod would be cool for bandits who want to rob caravans and merchants :laugh: .

TEEHEE :teehee:

• 3 weeks later...
look, i do find vanilla oblivion a little....devoid. but ever since i started using mods it has become the most varied, interesting and LONG game i have ever played. (and i have played hundreds if not thousands of games from the oldies to the bleeding edge ones) of course... i am currently using almost 400 mods, and making all that many mods work together seamlessly has not been an easy task. there are several compatibility patches and miscelaneous tweaks that i have had to make myself but the end results are well above and beyond any other game.