Khornate Sword

kieranfoy

Caution: This is the user's first attempt at making a weapon. He just screwed up trying to make the interior of a sack. User is not responsible for massive explosions and CTD's that may occur.

At least I won't have to bother with fancy collision on this one. That sack was a nightmare.

The blade. The bit just above where the blade joins the hilt.

Technically the ricasso is a blunt space where the blade meets the hilt, but I doubt Khornate swords have any blunt bits.

"Ree-cah-so? I don't need no steeking ree-cah-so. Just need BLOOD!"

EDIT: If it gets too dificult because I overreached myself, gould you just retexture the Fine Steel Mace; the metal bits with the brass and the red bits with the black leather?

I might have overreached myself with this request.

Oh, that's what that is. I didn't know they had a name for that bit. There's a name for every bit on a sword. Pommel stone, pommel, handle, crosspiece, crossguard, ricasso, blade, and blood groove.

It's done, and it works! Except for getting the Khorne symbol to glow. It reflects, though, so it glows fairly well.

Working on uploading. Now someone tell me how to use the Texture Replacer tool!

He is Right L33Nexus is very good with modding and he may teach you if you ask him nice enough..i know he has 2 students that he is teaching to mod right now so maybe he cant give you a tutorial on glow mapping^^