!!!aarhhh no new elder scrolls game at e3!!!

captainhalfajob

come on pull your fingers out of your assholes, you know what to do!

Only by reading this I can tell you that they probably had another good laugh if they DID red your message. Thing is they just did some nice business with Steam and at least for a while they won't be telling us a damn thing about what's up with the new ES game. Oblivion is still an "active" product and will most likely "entertain" the fans for another year or so. Trust me, if they DO plan to release another ES game they'll know the perfect time when to do so, after all it's business, no mather how you look at it.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well David alot of people would actually rather go through and paly the game without mods a bit so thaty they can see how it is without mods then when that actually add the mods they will soo it from that point of veiw also...i know for sure that before i download any mods for TES V i will probably play and beat atleast the main quest. But i too cannot wait for it..i hope they take their time and make it right!

Yes same here. Definitely play the original first. One may find enough to satisfy them completely without mods. At the moment am playing MORROWIND, OBLIVION and FALLOUT 3 without mods because interesting enough it feels more realistic.

I was shooting some enemies with a bow and arrow the other day in a modless game of OBLIVION and i was shocked to see that they went down with one to three arrow hits which was alot more immersive and realistic then the ten or more arrows it takes in alot of major overhaul mods which push the realism angles.

So dont deny yourself the chance to enjoy the game as is. Bethesda designed it that way for a reason.

I felt angry about not a word about TESV after E3 ended, but man I feel sad now. :sad: I could really use some good news about TESV right now.

same here, i feel bitter to say the least.

I feel..HAPPY! For the longer the wait the more stuff thats gonna be in TES V not to mention more time to fine tune things. Yaaay! Happy! Happy! So come on and:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tWi1TFsCIc&feature=related

I personally played the game about three times before I downloaded a single mod. But I know how many people in the gaming audience are. Many of them download 250 mods and install them all before trying the game. (With predictable results.)

Then there is another audience who buys the game, sits down and obsessively plays it for three days unmodded until they beat it, and then go shopping for mods on the fourth day.

So I could be content with no mods for awhile, but suddenly having my computer be obsolete when the new game comes out would not be fun, and if there were no new mods available, I might get tired of the game after several months and go play something else.

I have heard that Armor Games, an Indie game maker, is making TES V because Bethesda is to busy with the new Fallout 4, which is not a MMO. Armor Games makes FLASH GAMES. I don't know if this is true, but if it is, this is an outrage. If Bethesda passed one of their most popular games onto a untested group I would consider them crazy.

I have heard that Armor Games, an Indie game maker, is making TES V because Bethesda is to busy with the new Fallout 4, which is not a MMO. Armor Games makes FLASH GAMES. I don't know if this is true, but if it is, this is an outrage. If Bethesda passed one of their most popular games onto a untested group I would consider them crazy.

LOL that was from an April Fool's Day joke article. :tongue:

... sorry forgot the source.

For me, TES V can wait. I'd rather it come out later but awesome rather than sooner but mediocre.