Unofficial Oblivion Patch Conflicts With Knights of the Nine Plug-in

gforum

I do have OBSE but I currently do not have any plugins for it.

and removing P1DKeyChain

http://www.tesnexus....ile.php?id=3409

for some strange reason

this p1dkeychain requires obse

now something doesn't add up.

you seem to be using outdated mods.

The OBSE plugins I was talking about were things like weOCS, FastExit, and Elys Silent Voices - that type rather than mods being called plugins.

even so, but the OP doesn't seem to know that one of his mods requires OBSE

so something's just not right

we can't be certain he's using current versions of any of the mods

even so, but the OP doesn't seem to know that one of his mods requires OBSE

so something's just not right

we can't be certain he's using current versions of any of the mods

I had gotten the impression that he was running with obse but without additional plugins, but that could be because that was what I was asking about and so made the answer fit my question...

I don't know if this may be the cause of the crash, but you have some problems with your mods ordering.

First of all, you have both House Markers and House Markers Only Bought in. You should use *only one* of these. Choose between the two. Not sure about Psychic Guards, because I don't use it, but it may be another duplicate to delete.

Then I think there are some ordering problems which can be solved easily using BOSS. Download both BOSS and the master list update. It should solve most issues. If you still have problems, you may need to install Wrye Bash and do a Bashed Patch. Try with BOSS first, though.

Any way, I would try your load order with UOP in it and removing P1DKeyChain and possibly Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael - just as a test. Both are known to be buggy and KeyChain has been involved in game crashing. There is an alternate for Natural_Weather that was redone to fix the bugs and inefficiencies - Natural_Weather_Unofficial_Patch. As for the KeyChain, you might consider replacing it with something like Automagic Bags. It's not quite the same, but it also hasn't crashed my game lately. :teehee:I notice that you also removed the Kinghts Unoffical Patch from the "working" load order, but not the Shivering Isles one. Why was that? Just FYI, but I have been told that Shivering Isles actually breaks the KotN (Knights) quest. It may be that the Knights UOP repairs that problem - you'd have to check the patch readme to be sure - but you might want to reintroduce that particular patch.

I'll do that :)

• 2 months later...

It comes with the Unofficial Oblivion Patch and has been replaced by Wrye Bash and the Bashed Patch.

What is so difficult about using BOSS? You just place all the files in the Data folder and then run BOSS.bat.