Images rating system

TodaY

Well, from the title you can pretty much read my question. Why can't we downrate images? Every day there's thousands of images added of another big boob female, and the authors don't even try to make it look like art... It really annoys me. I won't downrate all pictures, but there are just some that shouldn't be uploaded (in my opinion). So please... give it a thought :unsure:

And you are the one who decides what's good enough?

I don't like some of the uploaded pictures but I think they're as worth as the pictures I like to be shown here.

That's not a competion of aestetic arts - keep in mind - every uploaded image is good and worth to be shown in the eyes of the uploader.

I like my images, but only a few people like them too, but it doesn't change my point of view that they're nice.

Stay cool, we're not professional artists, just gamers with a "take screenshots"-hobby :].

_frost_

No, I wont be the one to decide, that's why it's called a system :)

Im not flaming on every image I don't consider art, I'd just like to see that people put some effort into the pictures on these sites...

I know noone here is a proffesional artist, but it does show when a picture is only taken because of the size of the boobs ;l

Because if you can't say anything nice.... ;)

Perhaps an ignore image and/or ignore all this user's images option, which makes the image or all the user's images disappear from the listing--but only for you.

Try offering constructive criticism if a picture is lacking. Try not to be a douche about it.

As soon as you implement a downvote system, it will be exploited. People will use it for stupid reasons and it's initial reason for existing will be lost.

You're never going to see a cheesy generic nude shot on the top image share... that's good enough for me.

Downrating an image? Now, that's eventually just a cheap tool for folks that agree to anarchy - and terror against others. It's soooo easy to nuke somebody else within seconds that has perhaps worked over weeks on an image. Is that fair? Well, it's your decision, but I've already seen that twice elsewhere and it has twice ended with an exodus of the victims after a butchery ... and an irreversible downgrading of the remaining quality level of the image forum in question.

Keep in mind that a whiz is always the last that'd ever criticize you, and not even those that feel a vocation from above to teach others a lesson - possibly even with an all-time high of two own thumbs? I don't believe it!

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif

2 thumbs is indeed my highest count - but I won't whine if others downrate my pics

My point is that 95% of the images are taken because of the size of the characters boobs

The authors of these pictures most of the time didn't do anything else then download the big boob mod and press printscrn buttons

Seriously, Dark0ne already had to adjust site rules because of the large amount of nude images, but the ones that have clothing on still go through the filter

I do not understand Surenas's last to lines, but I believe she is referring to my images with the all time high of 2 thumbs. Those weren't issued by myself. And I have certainly given more than 2 thumbs, there are a lot of beautifull pictures on nexus.

My idea seems to be seen as the idea of a troll. Please don't see it like that, I'd only like to increase the quality of the nexus's content. If no-one likes it, I will shut up about it.

Edit - just found out Surenas is a she, sorry ;l

Thought I'd have made myself clear: Downrating of something we can't use either (unlike mods e.g.) and that therefore can't show any malfunction at all leads to nothing but totally superfluous trouble in the bee-hive. Do we need trouble?

Simple answer: No!

NB I'm here for ages, though I haven't yet seen a professor of the fine arts and as such predestined to criticize images negatively that were... aha... exclusively made just for fun... and on top of that totally unasked ^^

For me it's very simple. I like it, I rate/download it, I don't like it, I ignore it, I like it but I don't want others to know that, I simply download it and move on(well, we all have our dark secrets).

As for what Today said, well it could be both good and bad, but knowing that Dark0ne has just changed something regarding image share, I doubt that he will focus again on this subject. He probably has other more important things to do right now.

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

One does not have peace longer than one's neighbour wants, Pushkatu

Not to use the already present possibility to offer criticism, if ever necessary the PM is rather too-too, as my grandma might have muttered :wacko: