ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Fallout 3 power armor for Oblivion

Veilera

How bout a steam machine on the back, to power the armour? :teehee:

Ive got a rough concept - http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac266/TehBuddha1/Oblivion%20Stuff/scan0009.jpg

(took five minutes)

I think it needs an extra pipe at the bottom, to transfer the heat from the furnace to the water, And Im not sure how to make it look more detailed... You could make a 'window' in the top, to show the engine I guess :3

Edit, sorry for the size and the quility, my scanners crap, and I forgot to crop it :3

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright! this looks good! my dad wont let me play fallout3 because, unlike oblivion or modern warfare 2, people are getting their heads blasted off. :'( but thanks to this mod, i wont be left out! hope it goes through!

alright! this looks good! my dad wont let me play fallout3 because, unlike oblivion or modern warfare 2, people are getting their heads blasted off. :'( but thanks to this mod, i wont be left out! hope it goes through!

Im certain theres a less gore mod, you should look it up :thumbsup:

I know I said that I would do this but I've changed my mind. Ask me again when the hot files go 2 weeks without a BBB conversion. Until then, really good non-adult mods aren't gonna get the respect they deserve. For now, just enjoy oBBBlivion.

I know I said that I would do this but I've changed my mind. Ask me again when the hot files go 2 weeks without a BBB conversion. Until then, really good non-adult mods aren't gonna get the respect they deserve. For now, just enjoy oBBBlivion.

Lol xD

I agree though