Fallout 3 power armor for Oblivion

Veilera

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id certainly love to try if i had the experience or tools to do so, the most i could do is put it somewhere in game or get it a texturer, but as it is im busy with my own project and so is my texture person.

Id love to see what someone else could do though.

Id certainly love to try if i had the experience or tools to do so, the most i could do is put it somewhere in game or get it a texturer, but as it is im busy with my own project and so is my texture person.

Id love to see what someone else could do though.

Lol I can texture, just not very good. I just can`t model, otherwise I'd do this myself.

Is there really a need to be rude on the forums...

Is there any need to backtalk an incredibly respected member of the Nexus? Do you maybe think Slawter knows what level of discourtesy is acceptable here better than you?

Is there any need to backtalk an incredibly respected member of the Nexus? Do you maybe think Slawter knows what level of discourtesy is acceptable here better than you?

Seems to me theres no one with a sense of humor on this site. Learn to read. Theres a jk right below it.

Yes, there is. Which you added in after reading my response. Very subtle.

Man, stop copping 'tude towards established members of the site. It's bad policy, and bad manners.

Come on now guys no need to start a fight on the internet. It makes you both look bad, plus I thought this thread was about making Power Armor?