Fallout 3 power armor for Oblivion

Veilera

Yes but to some it would seem like a fight. My opinion would be to let it go and if he keeps being rude he will wind up banned.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A hint, friend? Don't try to moderate other people's conversations when you aren't involved.

Thanks!

Now that that's over with, I'll get some better pictures of the armor!

http://games.softpedia.com/screenshots/Fallout-3-Mod-Blue-Outcast-Power-Armor_1.jpg

http://games.softpedia.com/screenshots/Fallout-3-Mod-New-Textures-Power-Armor_1.jpg

Now who's being rude. I was just voicing an opinion and wasn't trying to moderate anything, you need to relax. I'll drop it as well but just wanted you to know that it was an opinion and NOT AN ORDER.

Aaanyway.. i like those pictures, i take it those are pictures of mods for fallout3? would be nice to see a varient of those but i think enclave armor would be more fitting in my oppinion.. really a choice of the one who makes it though.

Not that I've seen. I've looked through the Armor section looking for something good and never came across anything like that.

Anyways, yes i did add the jk to be funny. And I agree, it was very subtle xD Btw, I didn't want mod F03 Power Armor, i just wanted like the outcast and brotherhood. Enclave Hellfire would be cool too, except the helmet makes you look like some kind of mutated bug thing. Not like the radroach, just some mutated bugs. And FYI, not to be rude or anything, but the second pic is the only good one out of the 2. I guess its a matter of opinion though. Btw, can someone tell me what CM companion means? lol

@Rendan

*Spoiler Alert*

I love the Winterized T51-b Power Armor from Operation: Anchorage.