armor or weapons for a vampire?

little timmy

hey im just looking for some cool armor and weapon mods for a vampire character, hopefully something dark and stealthy because

i just can't seem to find any mods that fit that description, but also i hope they don't use any body changing mods like HGEC and stuff like that

because its all to complicated and i can't be bothered with getting it.

but any suggestions would be great because i really enjoy playing as a vampire and would like some coll atire to

go with it.

cheers :thumbsup:

For what it is worth, installing body mods is identical to installing weapons and armour mods. If one is too difficult, so is the other. I have also found most good armour is made for those mods, which heartily encourages us to use them.

yea probablly but im not really into the hole having the male junk attached to it with the mods which puts me off the most.

There's a mod I've got called Blood Elven Armour, which is a retextured elven armour (no prizes for guessing the colour), and it looks great for evil characters.

Also, Capes And Cloaks has black cloaks with the inside red, it looks very vampire-esque. I use it together with the Hardened leather armour cuirass and gauntlets from Adonnays Elven Weaponry and the greaves and boots from the Treeshadow mod (basically black leather armour, but with a cool cape and shield bearing the Ayleid tree symbol).

There's a mod I've got called Blood Elven Armour, which is a retextured elven armour (no prizes for guessing the colour), and it looks great for evil characters.

Also, Capes And Cloaks has black cloaks with the inside red, it looks very vampire-esque. I use it together with the Hardened leather armour cuirass and gauntlets from Adonnays Elven Weaponry and the greaves and boots from the Treeshadow mod (basically black leather armour, but with a cool cape and shield bearing the Ayleid tree symbol).

Sounds good ill make sure to try it out, any one else have any more suggestions?