GRR!!

k0pk3rk0

Soooo...I downloaded the Shadow Fang Keep mod a few days ago and was looking forward to trying the mod, it looked epic in every way, but when I started the game, nothing was there. And yes, I did put the plug-in to run at the beginning. So, to test if I'm missing something, I decided to open TES IV Construction Set and set weapons down in a certain spot, I came to the spot in game, and I found...absolutely nothing. Of course I set a table down in that spot first and laid the weapons out on it but when I came, the table existed and not the weapons. For some odd reason, everything I was looking for appeared on the Construction Set when I went to look. Why's this? This is for two mods actually. The Shadow Fang Keep, and the Three Bows mod.

This may be related to a mod load order problem. By using a program such as Wrye Bash or OBMM, can you give us the complete mod list?

Well, I have the Shadow Fang Keep mod by uberman123 (not sure if the username's right) and the Three Bows mod featured on the hot slideshow on the Nexus for Oblivion. I have a few other mods from different sites, one of the includes Argonian hide armor and another is Dragon Bone Cuirass, also from another site, other than those, I have DLC Shivering Isles and DLC Knights of the Nine.

I installed the argonian and dragonbone mods using OBMM, but it didn't work well with me. Nothing does.

Well, I have the Shadow Fang Keep mod by uberman123 (not sure if the username's right) and the Three Bows mod featured on the hot slideshow on the Nexus for Oblivion. I have a few other mods from different sites, one of the includes Argonian hide armor and another is Dragon Bone Cuirass, also from another site, other than those, I have DLC Shivering Isles and DLC Knights of the Nine.

I installed the argonian and dragonbone mods using OBMM, but it didn't work well with me. Nothing does.

It sounds like you are quite new to the whole modding thing, therefore im gonna make a very simple suggestion: make sure you activated your mods. Go to your launcher, clikc data files and see if the box in front of the esp name is ticked. When installing through OBMM, the box in front of your omod name becomes blue when it's correctly installed. If it's any other colour, jsut doubleclick the omod.

Oi, Old Hand, I know how to work the mods, I know they're activated because I have good friends that showed me how to activate them. The issue is: Getting them to work, know what I mean?

Since you still sounds new to me, your load order is the order in which your mods are loaded (duh =.= ) You can get it through OBMM, it is the list of esps the the right (make sure you selected sort by load order at the bottom). One very simple solution that your mods aren't working is that oblivion.esm is at the bottom. If it is, please move it all the way up. Otherwise, please post your load order :)

You may be placing the .esp files into the wrong location. Make sure that you're putting them into the Oblivion data folder (Yes, I once accidentally set my Data shortcut to Morrowind's and it took me a week to notice).

Also, where do you have Oblivion installed? It may need some adjustment if you're using any post-XP OS's.

Also: Just in case: Did you remember to tick the file off in Data Files on the launcher?

• 2 weeks later...
I got it to work, trial and error said that anything that comes in a mod cannot be placed ANYWHERE else unless you make a new form, so I found where the camp was and all works well haha. Now I just need to download the next epic mod.