More bandits on roads. Any mod to add some?

darkfender666

I really love the game but the fact if you follow the roads you can almost never meet any bandit, or hostile faction makes it less immersive...

Could you point me to a mod that adds more bandits and similar on normal roads?

I already installed populated roads and similar but they are mostly friendly characters.

Thank you :smile:

Edited by darkfender666

I've tried the Organized Bandits in Skyrim (OBIS) mod, which sounded promising, but I got CTDs on startup - maybe I have too many mods? I also tried the Gangs of Skyrim mod, but found the bandit gangs way too over-powered for my 17th level character and his 4 followers.

I reccommend the excellent Immersive Patrols mod, which "Adds fully functional, scheduled patrols of almost every major faction across all DLCs, including Stormcloaks, Thalmor, Imperials, Dawnguard, Travelers, Merchants, Bandits, Skaal, Redoran, Reavers and Rieklings without cluttering the world. Now also includes Warzones like battles with fort capture behavior." After installing the mod, my character was passing through Rorikstead when a bandit raid swooped out of the hills - I'd never seen that happen before. If you play either side in the Civil War questline, or even if your neutral, the included Civil War patrols and battles make the conflict seem more like a real war.