Fed up

BuggyBugHug

I am new to the creation kit but can make simple things and am trying to breach out to dialogue but no tutorial I look at or anywhere I search or ask can I find out how to create a unique looking follower or NPC, other people no how to make them so there must be a way, I tried making one with the racemenu and exporting the head but when I imported it to the CK it either turned ordanary or looked a mess, please, someone tell me the secret.

There are 2 tabs in the Actor property sheet you need to work with: Character Gen Parts and Character Gen Morphs. These determine what your NPC's face/head looks like.

Once your NPC is finished and saved, you have to select them in the Actor list and press CTRL+F4 to export their head geometry and textures, otherwise they'll have "greyface" in the game.

Sorry, haven't used the 3rd party character generators other than CBBE, but that's only for bodies, of course.

Can this face-maker thing be opened in the CK as a mod? If so, maybe it adds the sliders? Or maybe you have to dump the tris and parts and head into your Data folder? If it exports those things, that is.

Edited by DrNewcenstein