[WiPz] Bucketheads

BadPenney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czNtCgtuOI8

A short HD mech video about an ongoing project. [ M+ ] Warning for vanilla Fallout violence.

Important sound files are thanks to:

thefreesoundproject and contributors Corsica_S and AmyG.

Yeah, sure it was.

Whatever you think that you know about the internet... is wrong.

Edited by BadPenney

Sweet... I couldn't watch it with sound, but was that the chick who used me like a piece of meat, ripped me off, and moved to Rivet City?

Yes, the same chick, but she never made it to the city and she has already lost all of your caps.

• 4 months later...

Well boys and girls these were my first teasers for my little mod masterpiece linking FO3 to Fallout:New Vegas in which you find out that Summer/Skye/Emma/et al is really an autonomous cyborg sex machine, totally indistinguishable from humans because the only part of her that is not human DNA is the tiny little stealthed wifi controller chip in her hypothalamus.

Yes, you might have been lured and loved, graphically I might add... Amy (not her real name either of course) is really quite unabashed. You would learn, far too late mind you, that the entire city of New Vegas is honeycombed with...

Well let's just you will never know, now.

And that is because I have done so much more on this mod than Shady Sands trying to get it ready to release soon after FNV came out that it has no BSI assets at all in it. But if I plug it into their GECK so you can play it, then my 14 months of work will never earn me a dime, but will make their profits grow and their product stay on the shelf, while my family and I are stranded in a country that is so foul that.... well, let's just say, you don't want to know. It would be a "bad advertisement" to tell you about human "rights" here.

It is exactly the sort of place that made me realize that I consider myself and all modders a bunch of willing .... let's just say "Summers". I can't do it anymore. I won't, I mean.

I'd like to say that I'm doing it for you all, but that would be a lie and I have taken a vow of honesty (at least with myself) because that is the only virtue in my line of work beside loyalty and discretion. No that is a lie too. Lying is the main skill, but there are many, many, many, necessary. Even skills learned making mods come in handy from time to time. Illusion and misinformation is so key in taking down a... "bull".

Btw, the clever fellow pinging my fronts now should know that he is what me and my friends like to call a "plant" which is someone rooted to one spot. That is a condition that only occurs for us when the money runs out, like right now. But the demand for us never ends, only changes tempo. I could have used a few BadPenneys for R2SS, but no hard feelings.

You will get to see "The..." I'm not even going to share the name. But it will be my game from the ground up, and my EULA and my rules that allow people to make money off it instead of just let me be their pimp. I may be cruel, but I am fair.

If you want to know a little bit more about me, read my recent comments on my BadHalfPenney YouTube channel, before they are all stricken from the records too. Silence is not only golden, it costs gold, so I know how much risk I'm taking doing this. None. I am Nephilim like my brothers, the new generation only now waking up. You smug racial purists might want to know, you missed out on the next round of evolution with your hybrid human breeding regimes, because we all came from the scum that you have treated like dogs instead of humans, the curs, the mongrels, the "heinz 57's", not you hybrids.

But my brothers, sisters and I believe that being treated like dogs is a badge of honor, because if you think of it who loves you more and who do you know you can trust, your spouse or your dog? And who are you more likely to kick anyway?

Before I get banned and this is erased, just in case old ping ping reads this: I tried to be nice, didn't I? I have a very long memory, and lots of time. Be careful of the nice old men who move in nearby and smile so sweet. Welcome to paranoia, but you asked for it.

Yep, I'm crazy as a bat, but you can't call me incoherent now, can you? Aren't you even a little bit curious what my twisted little mind might have conjured up from "New Gomorrah?", oops let that name slip. Guess it doesn't belong to me anymore now.

Good luck, have fun. Love the Nephilim and we are angels of light, you can guess what will happen if you hate us. But there are more of us every day, so you should at least learn to respect us, not like old ping ping.

Okay, I'm not up with any current drama on these boards (nor do I wish to be involved with any as a future note), but I'm guessing that because it reads as a user groups of "banned" under his name that this is a banned member?

Forgive my ignorance on such things, but after reading his post, I was quite bewildered. What is he talking about? Has he taken too many meds or drugs and is totally off his rocker? Does this poster need psychiatric help? (I can help him on that).

Then I saw the "user group" of "banned". So I figure, that might explain everything in a nutshell. Its too bad....he had some wonderful ideas, but when he went off on paranoid/psychotic episodes like this, he just didn't make any sense.

He's made reference to two prior threads he made here in that last post, if I've followed correctly. One was about some modders being paid, the big name modders here that have contributed a lot of time and effort and the other was referred to the 'bad advertisement' to a closed thread in relation to wiki. I followed this because I was surprised badpenny was banned.

I feel I'm a bit of a badpenny sympathizer along with other modders that have felt under appreciated, another example is of EARACHE taking down one of his NV mods just recently.