Help

Bigvaughn

Each Oblivion's save file maintains a list of objects, scripts and lots of others things which depends on mods used at the time of the save.

Some problems may arise if you load a savegame after you install/update/remove your mods.

For example:

- You play with some mods activated. You save your game.

- You can load your game normally.

- You modify mods, adding or removing some.

- You start a new game or save on a different save.

- You can continue loading the last save normally

- As soon as you load the first save you did, some mods are missing or modified. This may conflict with the data present on the old savegame.

Some mods have instructions about updating or using them on older savegames.

Maybe you are talking about two savegames done without modifying mods in between; if yes, then this may be another problem.

Can you be more specific?

Each Oblivion's save file maintains a list of objects, scripts and lots of others things which depends on mods used at the time of the save.

Some problems may arise if you load a savegame after you install/update/remove your mods.

For example:

- You play with some mods activated. You save your game.

- You can load your game normally.

- You modify mods, adding or removing some.

- You start a new game or save on a different save.

- You can continue loading the last save normally

- As soon as you load the first save you did, some mods are missing or modified. This may conflict with the data present on the old savegame.

Some mods have instructions about updating or using them on older savegames.

Maybe you are talking about two savegames done without modifying mods in between; if yes, then this may be another problem.

Can you be more specific?

Mostly its with deadly reflexes and DMC stylish combat. I use them on both my characters. I play with char A, no problems. if i load to char B, Deadly reflex stop working. And stops working if i go back* to char A.

Do you have the Deadly Reflex Hourglass in your backpack? It will reset Deadly Reflex. Try using it and see if something changes, else we should try something else. If you still have problems, please describe exactly what happens in DR/DMC.

Do you have the Deadly Reflex Hourglass in your backpack? It will reset Deadly Reflex. Try using it and see if something changes, else we should try something else. If you still have problems, please describe exactly what happens in DR/DMC.

Ok basicly DMC works but Deadly reflex stops. I have the hourglass but even if i set the keys i cant sheild bash or duck. Also the mystic emporium guy is like gone. Is there a command code to spawn him back?

Do you have the same problems if you start a new game?

Yep, yep. I have a fix for the conflict though. Just have to restart the game when i want to change characters. As for the Mystic Emporum in IC i realllllllly need a spawn code for the male owner O_o