Combat Music control?

Skullhunter

Not sure if anyone's asked about this, I saw one topic nobody responded to about the fcombatmusic variables but this is a bit more specific. Has anyone done, or does anyone know how to do, a mod that changes how often combat music plays? I'm pretty sure it's influenced by the player's level and possibly by how many companions you have at the time, maybe their strength as well. Unfortunately this means that as I level up, combat music occurs less and less often until it only plays when I'm fighting alone against fifteen Super Mutants, half of Talon Company, a gang of raiders and an Albino Radscorpion that heard the commotion and decided to come see what was going on. I'm pretty sure this would also benefit people who don't want combat music to play at all, ever. Me, I've spent months collecting music I figure is appropriately driving and adrenaline-promoting so I'd like to HEAR it once in a while when I'm assaulting the Super Duper Mart again because I feel like giving the raiders a bad day.

• 2 weeks later...

You know, I've noticed this as well, I'm not to familiar with the geck in terms of scripting (if not hardly at all lol). But I miss hearing my music when I battle, my second play through of Riely's rangers wasn't as epic as the first, only hearing my battle music once :(. Thanks to me being a high level, and having two companions with me at the time, it wasn't as epic for fun T_T.

I like it best in oblivion and morrowind (I've put all of my music in their music folders too), when battle music played whenever ANYTHING turned hostile, even if it was just a rat, it would put a smile on my face, and make things more interesting...

This is what I think :).