Just curious

triveck

However, if you see something that is female only that you really want for the guys, feel free to send me a request for a conversion. I do a lot of these, so it's probably worth checking through my stuff to see what is already done.

I have more of a general request rather than a specific one. I also like a lot of eye-candy in my game, of all kinds. I make use of clothing replacer/additions from a wide variety of sources to make up a sort of library of vanilla clothing and armour replacer options across the board, and I mix and match (and occasionally hack) these to produce the look I want for my game. Of course, there are lots of female clothing options for all vanilla clothes, and thanks to you and others there are also some really nice options for middle and upper class male clothing. What there is a dearth of, however, is some nice eye-candy options for lower-class male clothing. Would it be possible for you to bend your prodigious talents in that direction?

Why are most armor mods that look cool for females? JW can someone explain that to me?When MOST ( pls dont flame me for this i did say MOST!!!) Gamers are Males i mean i see a lot of female gamers..but not as many as men..so why all the female armor? wouldnt a man want to play aman character to represent themselves?..someonepls explain this to me^^

ArcieAdam & TabuKuroshi said it best. The game is fantasy - and single player. Some people like to play as themselves - my boyfriend is one such. Others want to play something that is as far removed from themselves as possible - me. I like playing male characters for the same reason guys like playing females. It's all about the eye-candy.

However, if you see something that is female only that you really want for the guys, feel free to send me a request for a conversion. I do a lot of these, so it's probably worth checking through my stuff to see what is already done.

Alright^^ thx i'll look and if i need anything i'll ask ^^thx

• 1 month later...
I understand your point but i understand the others point's more....i agreed with your opinion when i first posted..but after reading what everyone else has said i now see why and it doesnt bother me anymore..now if i see a cool outfit for a female and i want male i will ask alienslof or someone else...and i dont think you'll get flamed or trolled for posting that it is YOUR OPINION...i would really appreciate it if there werent any trolling or fllaming in the post i started...after all it is and Explanation/opinion post^^ :thumbsup:

Lots of talk all saying the same thing... I honestly think it boils down to the simple concept that when a guy spends hours playing a game, he wants to be staring at a cute female butt. I see absolutely nothing strange about that. (shrugs) Kinda reminds me of a teenage boy signing up for ballet lessons, and all the other boys jeer and call him a pansy. Until they realize that he's spending an hour every week as the only guy surrounded by girls in skimpy tights cavorting and bending and stretching. Who's laughin' now?

hahahaha!!!!! nice chaospearl!!! And once again i really appreciate everyone's helpfull answers and for not flaming and trolling! PROOF THAT WE CAN BE CIVILIZED!!! :thumbsup:

Just in case you didn't know about it, there is a Non-Sexy Armor thread. It has a bunch of armors for guys and girls.

Oh and as for the other thing: I play lots of different characters, both guys and girls. Doesn't really matter to me especially since it's so easy to customize the appearance of either.

I mostly play for the immersion into half middleage half fantasy world. Mostly I like the "middleage" aspect but enjoys the magic addon to spruce it up a bit.

Additionally I allmost play a character I can identify with and thats usually male...

But regarding the immersion I found it a bit funny that there are so many "skimpy" female armors. They would ruin the immersion for me. I like "practical" or "realistic armors" better.

On the other hand I'm a firm believer of "to each his/her own". Whatever makes people tick. Gamewise or otherwise. :)

I actually sympathize with this. I mean sure, I'm a guy. I downloaded HGEC, used it for a while, but I just get bored of playing female characters and stuff. Maybe it's that a large part of Oblivion for me is the role play deal -- I just relate to the character more if they're male. I can't stay interested in a female character for as long, it breaks the immersion completely for me. And it's just more fun to play as a complete badass than as a stripper. *shrug* It's not just Oblivion, either, I'm like this in most MMOs too.

Although I always play in first-person anyway. I don't understand how anyone can play in third-person, it's so loose and awkward...