ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Freeze the world mod (Better version of time stop mod) for photography

raghubabu1961

I have come across this mod called as time stop mod. It literally freezes the world as it is but it has a fair bit of problems as well. to stop time you have to be wearing a ring. so when i want to capture a specific moment in a battle it sucks to have to go to the favorites menu select the ring. but the bad part is that mod doesnt include an option to freeze and unfreeze player on will. even the time freeze spells doesnt freeze player or allow me to use powers while the time is stopped. so if i wanted to capture using a power like the screenshot i am posting or to freeze the player in mid air it takes a lottt of work and buttons and sometimes it is impossible. To put it simply it is complicated than it should be.

so i request somebody to make a mod in which one can freeze,unfreeze both the world and the player '' separately'' with the touch of a single button for each and make the player move as fast as normal while the time is stopped.

Thank you.

Edited by raghubabu1961

You can do that entirely using the console and getting used to a few commands. You will need to hit ~ when the moment hits. Just hit that key. As long as you have the moment right, then...

TFC 1 (stops time basically and lets you move around)

FOV # (will simulate wide of telephoto lenses)

sucsm # (Changes the speed of your camera. Allows you to accurately compose a frozen moment. Try numbers like 1, or 0.1, etc)

tm (will hide all of your in game menus, so when you return from the console, it will be nothing but the image to screenshot)

use the disable and enable command to hide things if you need to.

May have forgotten a few, but that's the most important stuff.

I made all of my images using various console commands to simulate photography (which I do)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/11850798/?tb=images&pUp=1

Edited by malisc140

Adding a bit more to the thread.

You can "freeze" NPCs anywhere (even on air) if you click on them and type "tai" on the console.

If your screenshots involve the player character. You can create an NPC clone of yourself by typing

"player.placeatme 7 1" (Or is it 14? it has been so long since I've done this... if 7 doesn't work try "player.placeatme 14 1")

I also suggest using

sgtm 0.5 (Time will run at 50% the regular speed.... sgtm 0.1 will male time run at 10%... and so on. I don't suggest going on very low numbers, though)

This slows down time entirely. It's usually very helpful if you want to take a screenshot on one VERY SPECIFIC point of a certain animation.