ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

CBBE Armor hip glitch

FatalZ155

Hello! This is probably not the right thread to put topics for modification help but I'm new here and I need your help!

I just love female characters and enjoy putting mods on them for greater, prettier, awesome-looking armor and appearance. But I see that there's a hpi glitch with one of the armor with CBBE mods like this picture that I attach here down below:

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l534/RogueZ155/TESV2014-09-2701-34-28-39_zpsa3c5e851.png

Another one:

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l534/RogueZ155/TESV2014-09-2701-46-45-58_zpsf4a035ea.png

I would show a nude picture to show it's back to normal on the hip but I don't want to violate rules like that.

So yeah. Any idea on how I can fix this? I'll appreciate the help so much! This really bothers me so much. =/

You need to use outfits that were made for the version of CBBE you're using. If you're using CBBEv3.3, then anything earlier than 3.2 will be hit-and-miss, as the UV maps are different.

The first pic looks like one of the TERA outfits, so you should be using the BodySlide version of it. Dunno about the second, but a number of bikinis-instead-of-armour mods out there have been converted to BodySlide, so it's probably also on the mod list.

• 2 years later...

You need to use outfits that were made for the version of CBBE you're using. If you're using CBBEv3.3, then anything earlier than 3.2 will be hit-and-miss, as the UV maps are different.

The first pic looks like one of the TERA outfits, so you should be using the BodySlide version of it. Dunno about the second, but a number of bikinis-instead-of-armour mods out there have been converted to BodySlide, so it's probably also on the mod listI

I have this same glitch. I am using the proper CBBE addons however, and always use Bodyslide versions. But this same glitch is on ALL of my armors, and on ALL bodies in the game, even completely naked, including my player character. What in the world did I do wrong? It wasn't like this on my other computer. I think I installed some CBBEv3 addons in the wrong order or something and it screwed up my body.

I got it! I found the problem! When I installed CHSBHC for CBBE, I overwrote CBBEv3. This time, I chose not to overwrite, and it got rid of the glitch when I opened bodyslide, but what in the world is that going to do to my body physics in game? This means CHSBHC is incompatible with the latest version of CBBE and needs to be updated or a patch is needed. Very frustrating indeed.

CHS has never been compatible with CBBE. Two different body mods. By installing one on top of the other, you are removing the first mod installed, so you might as well have never installed it in the first place.

If you want body physics, follow the instructions given in the CBBE FAQ.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...