Witch Hunter Outfit

kieranfoy

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Warhammer Fantasy

First of: PLEASE COMMENT. Simple as that. You don't comment, this dies umourned, and I throw a hissy cow.

Fear the hissy cow.

SECOND: This is a Warhammer request, if that will get more attention.

Well, now that that's out of the way, let's get down to business.

There is a Witchhunter class in Oblivion, and it's awesome. That is all. Unfortunately, there's precious little out there for witchhunter players. Most mods are either for mages, warriors or OMFG NIJA ASSASSINZ! Nothing all that suited for the bold, grizzled defender of the mere mortal populations (and of course the slaughterers of religious dissedents and little old grannies with warts).

So, I'd propose that someone make this outfit: http://tehcrosshair..../03/whnt_04.jpg

It's tricky, I do not deny, and allthough there are several parts out there that could be adapted from already existing outfits (I'll list 'em later), for the most part this cannot be handled by a simple retext/mesh.

So, it will take a genius the likes of Nexxon, Helborne, Ghogiel, or the like.

Anyway, to the nitty gritty!

HERE's a closer look at the symbol on the knees: http://images4.wikia...erial_Cross.gif

I'D like it to be for the UFF body, and probably vanilla male. If not UFF, then HGEC.

Nexxon's Hashashim outfit has gloves and boots (and maybe throwing daggers and belts) that can be adapted for this with his permission.

And that's it.

Again, PLEASE POST!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm a hissy cow would be something to fear.:sweat:

Ok being serious now. This is something I wouldn't mind seeing in the game so lets see where this goes.

It is an interesting idea. Heck, if I had the ability, I'd take it up just because that armor looks so awesome. It's sort of reminiscent of Resident Evil for some reason.

Also: I just noticed that I only need one more post to get 1000. Off to troll the forums!

@Uberman: Yes, the Hissy Cow is an astonishing thing. I saw one destroy Dragaera City, once.

And I think that the Witch Hunters usually target things like Chaos Cultists, which could be called witches...

@Rendan: Yep, we'll see. Hopefully someone will take it up, but you never know.