Witch Hunter Outfit

kieranfoy

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Warhammer Fantasy

I was gona mention there was a hat you could use in this outfit already made out there, but someone's beat me to the punch.

Oooooh, witch hunters...hate those buggers. They where always superior stats and damage wise in WAR. >.< All the more enjoyable when i'd still kill them with my Witch Elf. :mad:

A witch?

A WITCH!

A WITCH!

WE'VE GOT A WITCH!

BURN HER!!!!!!

sorry, had to do.

hmm would make a great way to obtain the outfit...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gona mention there was a hat you could use in this outfit already made out there, but someone's beat me to the punch.

Oooooh, witch hunters...hate those buggers. They where always superior stats and damage wise in WAR. >.< All the more enjoyable when i'd still kill them with my Witch Elf. :mad:

A witch?

A WITCH!

A WITCH!

WE'VE GOT A WITCH!

BURN HER!!!!!!

sorry, had to do.

hmm would make a great way to obtain the outfit...

-Turns you into a newt, then stealths away.- Bwahahahahaha :teehee:

Its true, there's even pics to prove it at this ones profile page.

Ooh I have included some n ice effects when you find a witch you can kill her there or you can paralyze her and take her back to your base where you can light her on fire.The fire will be hurting her since it wont be a static fire then as she dies it will swap out her body with a burnt body

I have also included a couplde of small side quests much like the ones in the order of virtous blood where you swap out Daedra hearts for gold and a small quest t gain daedric power as you mentioned

Ooh I have included some n ice effects when you find a witch you can kill her there or you can paralyze her and take her back to your base where you can light her on fire.The fire will be hurting her since it wont be a static fire then as she dies it will swap out her body with a burnt body

I have also included a couplde of small side quests much like the ones in the order of virtous blood where you swap out Daedra hearts for gold and a small quest t gain daedric power as you mentioned

awesome

All this thought of warhammer as gotten me to download the trial

patcher is taking a while....

thanks guys.

also, If I make a witchhunter and get the outfit. I'll be sure to post pics to help.

assuming it doesn't get made before...

Thanks, Xeivous. Pictures are always helpfful, but make sure it's the same outfit that's in the concept art and the other pic I linked to. There's a bunch of witchhunteroutfits, I think.

And good luck.

If your on order side, just head to the city and find someone with the armor. Or better yet, NPC's tend to wear complete sets, unlike a play who may wear a bit of one set and a bit of another. You dont have to get the armor yourself in WAR to get pics. :yes:

If your on order side, just head to the city and find someone with the armor. Or better yet, NPC's tend to wear complete sets, unlike a play who may wear a bit of one set and a bit of another. You dont have to get the armor yourself in WAR to get pics. :yes:

My Inability to figure out where the hell cities are is a block.