Witch Hunter Outfit

kieranfoy

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Warhammer Fantasy

If your on order side, just head to the city and find someone with the armor. Or better yet, NPC's tend to wear complete sets, unlike a play who may wear a bit of one set and a bit of another. You dont have to get the armor yourself in WAR to get pics. :yes:

My Inability to figure out where the hell cities are is a block.

Ya just need to find the flight master in or near a warcamp, then there will be a map. You wana get to the empire tab then fly to Altdorf, assuming your on the side of Order. If not, well...you could still go to Altdorf if you invaded it :teehee: But if your on the side of destruction you will go to the Chaos tab and fly to the Inevitable City. Of corse...it'll be much more difficult getting Witch Hunter pics if your Destruction. :tongue:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna try to get some pics...

Unfortunately, trial accounts aren't allowed to get to major cites, As they are in T4 Areas. If I happen to sign up and before this is finished I will gladly provide pictures or pictures for further requests.

Edited by Xeivous

The difficulty of deciding if I should sign up or not is determining how pissed at the game I'll get. Also I do need a way to kill some time till October, my load list for this game is nearing 70.... I could dump my wow subscription on my sis, as she plays a lot more than I do (too bored, waiting for xpac, maybe). All I do nowadays is post on your thread, try to get my arena thing done, and wait for permission to use a model I want converted to UFF...

I suppose I am. Gonna nab a month of it. Assuming the upgrade thing likes me...

this site has terrible bandwith...

and something is wrong with the damn account upgrade part of the site...

really really annoying...

now it worked...

I'll have pics if I can find npcs...