Witch Hunter Outfit

kieranfoy

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Warhammer Fantasy

I saw some Space Marine Armors for Fallout 3, but there were old 3d-models from dawn of war. I mean, if he also take this stuff from another game, why just the damn space marines *mumble*

And Nexon's Armory was realy good work, but i would be happy to see more Imperial Armors, Helms and Shields. Or Chaos Warrior Armors. Or Bretonian Armors. That would be great.

Imperial Armors sould be no Problem if somebody would creat slit cloathing like it the lancers wear it in 16. hundret.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could try putting up some requests of your own...

On the subject, I put the hat through Blender to shorten the brim some and lower the top of it, and for some reason the textures now only show up on one side of it. The original uses just one set of faces to make the whole hat.

The outfit would be sort of easy to make becasue all the things it is made up of you can find on the nexus like the shoulder strap can be taken from shrouded armor and all the blades and knives could like you said be used from nexxons mod The thing that would be hard would be the weighpainting which would be difficult with this many things on it

Likewise.

I hear in the P&P RPG, the mere sight of the hat forces everyone seeing it to do a willcheck, or run away screaming.

that is, completely...possible, I can just see that happening, Witch hunter walks up and you see the group of cultists he's about to talk to all take out a d20 and roll it in there hands before some of them run away screaming. :laugh:

Kieran i have been working on my WH mod but would a witch really be ? Im trying to develop a background story for them. I kinda wanted them to be followers of sixth house but thought that that wouldnt really fit in

I think in Oblivion witches are mages who make deals with the Daedric princes for power. Anyway, witch hunters more or less hunt all sorts of thigns; zombies, cultists, necromancers, witches, daedra... you name it, they kill it.

I was gona mention there was a hat you could use in this outfit already made out there, but someone's beat me to the punch.

Oooooh, witch hunters...hate those buggers. They where always superior stats and damage wise in WAR. >.< All the more enjoyable when i'd still kill them with my Witch Elf. :mad: