new CTD problem

tweaked mods? I meant mods like this. i just disabled them instead of merging into bashed patch, anyway I set up tweaks into the bashed patch IMO better then in this patches, same thing with unlimited amulets. mods with + you mean disable at all? like deactivate or force disable in OBMM? should they?

also i tried to just uncheck bashed patch and load the game, but discovered some mods like Harvest just stopped working at all =( is this because I imported scripts and graphics into bashed patch?

Sorry, my fault! I didn't understand what you did mean.

Yes, you should do as you did. Disable the tweaks and modify parameters into the bashed patch.

If you import a mod inside the bashed patch, the mod will be disabled. So, if you disabled the bashed patch, you should re-enable the mod.

Otherwise, the patch seems fine. I think you did it right. If you still have crashes, you will need to try catching the faulting mod by disabling one at a time.

Oh, bashed patch should be rebuilt every time you change, add or rearrange your mods. So, if you add a few mods and reorder them via BOSS, you will need to rebuild the bashed patch after. The same if you enable/disable some.

Bashed patch should retain every setting, so it should be as easy as doing "Rebuild patch..." and then "Build Patch".

Oh, I just noticed something! Bashed Patch should be moved to the end of the list (just before Deadly Reflex and Streamline, if you have them). BOSS should order it accordingly, strange.

Bashed is not able to merge mods which are *after* it, so try moving it at the end of the list, then reconfigure and rebuild it.

Oh, I just noticed something! Bashed Patch should be moved to the end of the list (just before Deadly Reflex and Streamline, if you have them). BOSS should order it accordingly, strange.

he's using wrye bash to display the mods alphabetically

instead of by load order.

yep now its alphabetical order. i'm using OBMM for load order and BOSS really. thnx i'll try it again and rebuild =)

UPD. NO :down: still the same story. i placed the bashed patch with BOSS right before streamline and display stats and rebuilt it. but still no answer, no sorting items, no tweaks, no textures imported in patch, no mods, no esps merged into patch... it's still the same S.H.I.T..... :ermm:

upd P.S - and i don't know why i now suffer not working mods, i disabled the bashed patch, I reinstalled this mods, I even deleted the bashed patch now!! they still can't work properly like before the creation of the bashed patch.. holy cow, i now a little bit hate all this wrye stuff.. honestly.. and what now, reisntall all my mods from the beginning or reinstall the whole game? or what, I cannot understand why all this "bashed patch" not working and ruining mods... maybe it's just me who is a total dumb, but I believe that i didn't done anything wrong :pinch:

alright.... i'm starting to really hate oblivion and all this mods....... really. i'm doing nothing but f-ing with all this mods and stuff around 3-5 days.. i'm fed up, really.... but I won't play vanilla or a liittle bit modded game.. gosh, i can't stand myself xD

UPD. .. yeah.. updating post again =\ I started it all again, almost all.. without a bashed patch.. and again and again i'm suffering from CTDs.. they are just everywhere... I can't do it anymore :wacko: and waiting for someone to help somehow :rolleyes: tommorow maybe i'll continue to kufcing with this naughty moddy thing :pinch: