Steampunk Oblivion - Recruiting

Shredator

Eh I guess I will sign up I have made some steampunk stuff but I am away from my main computer at the moment Apparently people say I am a good modeler so yeah sign me up Oooh I made this a day ago was supposed to be dwemer but I am gonna change it up

This mesh has I think 8-14 moving parts a opening latch and some cool stufff but anyways sure I can make models of weapons and helemets and other strange things i just cant do armors..yet

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you're interested in helping, we can definitely use it!

Between the lab and the city, there is plenty of room for little gadgets and gizmos, so feel free to let your imagination run wild.

Back though, four teeth less.

Yeah, I've just woken up at 2 a.m. with stiches loose and my mouth bleeding... joy. My sister had only one wisdom tooth for whatever reason, I guess some people are just luckier with that.

As far as creation, would you still be most interested in buildings and creatures? Otherwise, we have just about everything else as well. I'll look around today for some art with what I have in mind, otherwise I'll do a quick sketch and see if I can get the idea across. I'll probably just edit them in to this post.

Edit- The idea of the mechanical spiders in the plot is meant as a reference to Dwemer Centurion Spiders from Morrowind, as though you're there to see their original invention some decades before the Dwemer used the same idea which has changed and evolved over time. The idea I have for them is essentially the same, but with the center piece being much proportionally smaller (and entirely metal, like a sardine can with a domed lid) and either 6 or 8 legs each.

The other monsters I imagine in the dungeon are really pretty simple though, just odds and ends that the antagonist is able to draw from some unknown corner of Oblivion. Retexed or more advanced remeshes of current monsters would be alright, such as a Terror Wolf version of normal wolves. Basically any mammal with leather or reptile type creature would have a place in the overland dungeon, including dragons if you feel inclined to try one.

On the building side, we'll need a couple of residential houses, a store, and a vehicle workshop at least. Those types of things are harder to find premade pictures for, but they don't need to be terribly preplanned anyway.