Steampunk Oblivion - Recruiting

Shredator

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* I'm moving at the end of next week so I can't really do anything till afterward... Pretty big move too; moving from Arizona to Texas... there are just no jobs for me where I currently live. I'll check back in after the move.

Edit: Oh ya, Angilla and I are talking about doing some really cool things for his mod too. And I need to talk to him more about how he wants my script to work and all kinds of other things and I need to fix a bug I found in it, which definitely won't be there if we can finish discussing how he wants things. We have some really good dialogue going right now.

I might have just sucked him back into modding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Shredator if you can email me a basic premis, or like, a kind of over-cap of the story you have so far.

And maybe an idea of the kinds of creatures (if not that's completely fine.)

but if you could email me that or just send it to me on here I can start working on something immediatley.

I have some ideas but I don't want to like, put anything down that would contradict what yopu already have, or anything.

Hey, I've got some scripting experience, and i'd really like to jump into a project. it appears you small steampunk idea has grown into a whopping 20 page thread, so I really don't know where you need help. I've used the CS before, but I havn't figured out everything yet. Please lemme know If there's any room for a scripter and where.