Druchii Sword

kieranfoy

PLEASE: Post if you would like to see this sword: It needs posts to stay alive.'

Hi, all!

Inspired by the tireless work of Ubermann in making the Dark Eldar Sword, I've come up with a bit of a new request I hope someone will take on.

Runs like this: First, take the hilt of the Dark Longsword form Shivering Isles, and cut off the blade, just above the silver cirlce.

Then, attach to the hilt a silver skull, a retexture of the Oblivion skull mesh, not at the bottom of the skull, but at the back, so that the blade you will add comes from the mouth.

Then, add to the skull the blade from Addonay's Elven Sabres, and texture that the same colors as the Dark Blade. Then, please try to remove the glossiness.

Then, add the following symbols along the blade, using Zprospero's method to make them look engraved, and preferably glowmap them so they glow purple in the dark: http://www.obsidiand...op-gimp-brushes This a free resource, and the symbols are awesome.

As a scabbard, the sword can use the scabbard of Addonay's sword, but retextured to match the new sword itself.

A larger, two-handed version and a shortsword version using the Elven Shortsword blade would also be awesome.

As usuall, kudos and endorsements to the maker. This sword will be very popular, I assure you!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another intereseting request by Kieran .. Ill try it after I install Blender and all the other scripts and nifscope and all that other c raziness on my new laptop. But interent connection here is a hassle so if anyone else wants to do this go right ahead

Glad you think it's interesting!

Yeah, I'd love to see how you go with it, but if thing are arsing up there's nothing you can do.

Anyway, with modding it's always best to have competition.

Anyway, welcome back! You gonna be uloading your stuff?

• 2 weeks later...