Druchii Sword

kieranfoy

Now that everything has been shifted and reinstalled, work can begin again! It looks quite good right now, if I say so myself.

Know what's funny? Spending 10 minutes reinstalling the Normalmap plugin because you think it didn't transfer right, but you really just forgot to select the whole image, so it was only mapping the tiny runes you had selected.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af356/ub3rman123/Sword.jpg?t=1280637324

Nearing completion. I just want to change the texture around on the hilt, so it won't require SI and matches the colors slightly better. Like one of those black leather textures.

I could, but it'd include adding a new texture to it. I had planned on using the textures fro mthe silverware in the game, but then it just looks blurry and horrible.

I'll play with the filters some.

Nah, I found that by altering the texture on the scabbard some, I can get it to match the rest of the sword flawlessly. I'll next recolor some bits of the leather armor for the grip.

Almost done now, I've made a shortsword and claymore version as well. I'll make a test .esp for it too. Now I've just got to test it in-game to make sure the reflections are right.

On the names for the weapons... Just what's a Druchii?

Edit: Some problems. The scabbard isn't acting right, it's just getting pulled along with the sword, hiding the nice pretty blade. I'll need to find how to make it work properly or it'll need removal.

It looks kind of funny when you pull out the sword and the sheath comes with it, but not a feature I want to keep. The claymore and shortsword version work, though.

I wish I could get the symbols bigger on it, but the blade's got limited space.