Dog disappeared?

Lehcar

Simple, He ran after his tail, Dogs do that you know, he is still running in circles at the camp, if you go there, send him my regards.

Bwahahaa....

Nice to see I'm not the only one that can't or probably wouldn't play as much without my dog "Chomp". Very nice to hear that with a little jiggery pokery you can use Extra Dog Slot in Awakenings. Thanks for the tip.

Dunno why, I just love watching him bolt after the nearest mage for a tactics overwhelm.

Hi Aurelet - I de-installed and did a total clean up before reinstalling; worked fine for me.... good luck!

Very nice to hear that [...] you can use Extra Dog Slot in Awakenings. Thanks for the tip.

I second that! I'll be doing a complete un-/re-install this weekend (seeing if that makes a difference to 1.04, since at the moment there doesn't seem to be any :confused: ) and will definitely be trying ExtraDogSlot in DA:A.

Thx, Thing! :thumbsup:

Oh, and US, I agree that seeing Dog use Overwhelm is one of my favorite visual/aural effects.

Even better than most Death Blows, and I get to experience it far more often. :P

So far the only DLCs that don't take the extradogslot are

1) Dark Spawn Chronicles (disapponting any way coz it's hack and slash with no interaction);had to fall back on adding a blight Wolf to the group so that he could do the overwhelm thing - in the final battle he took Morrigan down half way to dead in the time it took my other characters to join in the fray !

2) Leliana's Song - at hard and nightmare levels Dog would have been much appreciated........

If you miss him that much, you can always use the extradogslot mod........ works fine for me!

Really? Mine doesn't work in Awakening

Hi Aurelet - I de-installed and did a total clean up before reinstalling; worked fine for me.... good luck!

Question for you when re-install for which you did will it re-download all of your DLC's like RTO, Shale and the rest? You see I've not been able to play fully through that quest to obtain Shale as the area where he's at won't show up so I was thinking of doing a re-install. But will wait to see if the 1.04 patch hasn't cleared that up getting ready to start a new game. Just finished Lelianna's song. Not bad great Armor you get with that one there.

Thanks in advance.