Twenty five years

Keanumoreira

I like this a lot. Wish it was longer! :)

A writers creativity can only take him so far... :dry:

Well if you ever get some more inspiration for it in the future I'm going to jump on it and read!! :D

I like this a lot. Wish it was longer! :)

A writers creativity can only take him so far... :dry:

Well if you ever get some more inspiration for it in the future I'm going to jump on it and read!! :D

Thank you, that is very kind. I have three other stoires in the garden (Full ones). You can read them if you like but they still need some work to say the least. :happy:

Keanumoreira You don't know Sir Alfred Joseph Hitchcock? :no:

Big WOW for your writing style remembers me of a lot of scene in a lot good movies of him. :yes: So any body said that before me is right.

Every writer has the fans he has earned by his/Her writing style and intellect. Some fans are accustomed to the style more the other more to the intellect but in basic they value both.

Keanumoreira You don't know Sir Alfred Joseph Hitchcock?  :no:  

Big WOW for your writing style remembers me of a lot of scene in a lot good movies of him.    :yes: So any body said that before me is right.

Every writer has the fans he has earned by his/Her writing style and intellect. Some fans are accustomed to the style more the other more to the intellect but in basic they value both. 

Never heard of him, but I don't think my work can compare to his. :laugh:

But you are young keanu you can learn. Why not learn something from him and take some experience out of his style or at least inspirations. You are a good writer but that does not mean that you cant improve like a good old wine it takes years to become a even more better wine.

But you are young keanu you can learn. Why not learn something from him and take some experience out of his style or at least inspirations. You are a good writer but that does not mean that you cant improve like a good old wine it takes years to become a even more better wine.

Oh I know this, believe me I WANT TO IMPROVE. Have you seen Species's work in the Garden? God, if i could write like that beautiful hand can craft with a pencil then I would be as happy as the universe is old. So much work...so little time to enjoy it.

Wow...this was a tantalizing story. Very concise, liberally written, and expertly told. I'm surprised I missed this! I think I need to spread my reading around...I wonder what other jewels I'm missing? This is how you should write. Blending description, with the story and character dialogue at just the right moment is why I smiled at the end. And alluding to the android's nature, but not revealing the true state of it's existence until the end, was the hook.