ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Most embarrassing moment in life.

Keanumoreira

While riding my English Racer 3 speed bicycle I saw a chance to show off for the girls who were watching other guys on small bicycles with banana seats. I headed for the jump ramp, missed the middle, crashed, slide off to the seat, and cracked my family jewels on the cross bar real hard.

Pain and Embarrassment totally wipEd out all hope.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While riding my English Racer 3 speed bicycle I saw a chance to show off for the girls who were watching other guys on small bicycles with banana seats. I headed for the jump ramp, missed the middle, crashed, slide off to the seat, and cracked my family jewels on the cross bar real hard.

Pain and Embarrassment totally wipEd out all hope.

Outch! :pinch:

OK.... some cute and embarrassing things so far....but I think mine takes the cake... seems tho this happens in various ways to almost every girl some time or other... I used to free dive when i was younger and one day I was helping find a sunken boat .. 4-5 guys were with me as support while I dived, I used drop weights to fast dive to about 60-70 feet down do a look around and see if I could spot any sign of the missing boat surface then move and repeat... well..... on my first dive I did fine... got to the bottom of the lake looked all around.. no sign and surfaced... I was concentrating on properly purging as I surfaced and never noticed my bikini top was a bit too loose... as I breached... I shot out completely to my waist minus my top... it was slowly rising towards me from about 10 feet down... and all the guys were watching intently as I surfaced... Topless..

OK.... some cute and embarrassing things so far....but I think mine takes the cake... seems tho this happens in various ways to almost every girl some time or other... I used to free dive when i was younger and one day I was helping find a sunken boat .. 4-5 guys were with me as support while I dived, I used drop weights to fast dive to about 60-70 feet down do a look around and see if I could spot any sign of the missing boat surface then move and repeat... well..... on my first dive I did fine... got to the bottom of the lake looked all around.. no sign and surfaced... I was concentrating on properly purging as I surfaced and never noticed my bikini top was a bit too loose... as I breached... I shot out completely to my waist minus my top... it was slowly rising towards me from about 10 feet down... and all the guys were watching intently as I surfaced... Topless..

Cake? Where, WHERE?

LOL, jk. Yikes that's embarrassing alright. But at least it was only the top right...Right?

Cake? Where, WHERE?

LOL, jk. Yikes that's embarrassing alright. But at least it was only the top right...Right?

Actually, I think if given a choice, most girls would rather loose the bottom than the top on 2 piece suits. If you loose the bottom you can still surface, wait for the bottom to come up an put it on like nothing happened - odds are good few if any will notice as long as you keep your cool. :whistling:

Even if you don't, they can't see due to your body being under water.

With the top, the moment she surfaces, her breasts are out there for anyone who would care to look can see them - making it harder to play off. :ohmy:

Cake? Where, WHERE?

Actually, I think if given a choice, most girls would rather loose the bottom than the top on 2 piece suits. If you loose the bottom you can still surface, wait for the bottom to come up an put it on like nothing happened - odds are good few if any will notice as long as you keep your cool. :whistling:

Even if you don't, they can't see due to your body being under water.

With the top, the moment she surfaces, her breasts are out there for anyone who would care to look can see them - making it harder to play off. :ohmy:

Yeah that's true. But I guess either way it would still be pretty humiliating...