Most embarrassing moment in life.

Keanumoreira

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please no fighting, let's not go into this again.... :dry:

Yeah! No fighting!

But the forum's and game sites makes it impossible to be really civil with each other. We are told not to share real life information about our selves. While the computer owners have all the Data about us on our profile and can swap it with any of their affiliates, for a few extra kudo's.

We can't form any relationships, we can't take any real risks, and Mother Computer over sees all and tells all to her own make believe, "Virtual" children (using us easily influenced humans as an example of) how not to live and act.

Embarrassing moment.

Please no fighting, let's not go into this again.... :dry:

Yeah! No fighting!

But the forum's and game sites makes it impossible to be really civil with each other. We are told not to share real life information about our selves. While the computer owners have all the Data about us on our profile and can swap it with any of their affiliates, for a few extra kudo's.

We can't form any relationships, we can't take any real risks, and Mother Computer over sees all and tells all to her own make believe, "Virtual" children (using us easily influenced humans as an example of) how not to live and act.

Embarrassing moment.

That's not an excuse Pagafyr, you should know better than to display such actions.

Edited so someone else has to repost it from their own e-mail notice so I get another embarrassing moment to share with all the lovely little Devil's living here on Earth.

Pagafyr, why are you being so mean to everyone? Just because someone makes you upset doesn't give you the right to beat on them. Why can't you just move on and forget about it?

I was under the impression all of our goings on here are fictitious. I even stated as much in an earlier post, about how we aren't supposed to expose our real lives at forum's, Playstation 3 @ Home is perfect example to see how not telling anyone anything real about our selves is suggested, if you need one. Is is possible I have suddenly found myself expounding the truth without knowing it?

Are you implying that what I am posting is REAL?!

Lol calliton, a kinda same story here. I almost broke my neck in school cuz a pretty fat guy jumped on my body while I was laying on this bottom part of an opened window (Sorry for my grammar, I'm confused right now o_O)

So this fat guy hit my neck and then the next lesson started. So I went to my teacher saying my neck hurts so bad. But he was like: what? Your neck looks fine, come on, are you a man or a sissy? So I had to sit in the classroom for 2 hours without being able to look around, I had to keep my head straight, otherwise it hurt so much. After school I got home, I ate some spaghetti and then I went to hospital. I sprained one of my verterbras of my neck (right spelling?)

The hot nurse told me that I was lucky, cuz I could have break my neck being dead or not being able to move anymore.

Now you see that all my teachers suck..

I was under the impression all of our goings on here are fictitious. I even stated as much in an earlier post, about how we aren't supposed to expose our real lives at forum's, Playstation 3 @ Home is perfect example to see how not telling anyone anything real about our selves is suggested, if you need one. Is is possible I have suddenly found myself expounding the truth without knowing it?

What? What would give you that idea, this is a thread where you share REAL embarrassing moments from your life. There's nothing wrong with it, I'm willing to expose my past. Where are you coming up with these bizzare conclusions?

What? What would give you that idea, this is a thread where you share REAL embarrassing moments from your life. There's nothing wrong with it, I'm willing to expose my past. Where are you coming up with these bizzare conclusions?

I will stay out of all of your REAL affairs now that you have explained it!

In fact! I will no longer support this forum and web site for not making it known to me, if what you say is true. I will not participate here any longer now that you assure me all the people here are not mingled with criminal's. Mom and Pop don't need a two week vacation at Dizzyland each year.

Dizzyland? Now that is Bizarre?

I will stay out of all of your REAL affairs now that you have explained it!

In fact! I will no longer support this forum and web site for not making it known to me, if what you say is true. I will not participate here any longer now that you assure me all the people here are not mingled with criminal's. Mom and Pop don't need a two week vacation at Dizzyland each year.

Dizzyland? Now that is Bizarre?

If that's how you feel about it then fine, go. I can't stop you from making your own decisions, whatever you choose is no of my concern.