Navmesh Band aid

whawahhh

Navmesh isnt perfect, and it sure doesnt help when you have mods like Portable Campsite and you have followers trying to run threw a cooking pot for about 5 minutes, but iv noticed after a while they will basicly jump to where they were trying to go and i was wondering if there was a way to speed that up, or if it was possible that they could have no collision with some static objects? i think them walking threw some things would be easier to look at then them sprinting in place, and this could help with more than just other mods, the navmesh usually keeps them on track but sometimes they could do a power attack and end flying behind random crap and getting stuck, i feel like this could help that.

I find the console is my friend in those rare situations where my followers get stuck:

>open console

>prid <follower reference id>

>moveto player

>close console

This doesn't specifically give you specifically what you asked for but I am not a big fan of creating a mod, where a very simple console command can solve the issue. Of course if using the console is not your thing (breaks the immersion) maybe someone can suggest a better way.

Well it is true this barely happens at all naturally and if i was in a cave somewhere id just leave them stuck there knowing they would catch up, so i guess i really just want this because of mods that can add placeable items like the campsite, because i want them to be able to walk around and use the items instead of just walking into them blindly for a good while before they can activate it, i mean even a mod that could allow an npc to activate something from any angle like the player can sounds good to me