Your best/most beloved character, and why

Vindekarr

Nameless One :thumbsup: Just so much depth to the story and the character!

Playing as Shepherd is awesome also! And my character 'Krixus' in Morrowind and Oblivion! Countless hours spent! :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
Some of the best memories I have are playing my 80 tauren druid on WoW..my guildies and I did some crazy things (once all of us lined up like lemmings and jumped to our death into the void) and whenever I think about that character and all she experienced, I smile. :)

Aye, I think we've all had characters like that. You play as someone long enough and they suddenly seem a hell of a lot more than pixels and data. I never really got into wow, though I respect it as a game, but my EVE character has gone through so much bizaarity in his piratical career that I cant help but imagine a personality connected to it.

I mean, sure, being a space pirate is fun, but being a space pirate while driving your victims crazy by holding them up using piratey dialogue just makes the hold up and robbery sweeter. Especialy when they report you to a mod, that's always fun, and a part of this character's appeal, people in EVE are allowed to conduct space-piracy and scams. And if you fall victim to a scam or pirates steal your ship, then its your fault, and you dont get anything from the mod except a "bloody idiot" look.

And boy, have I been reported as a pirate a lot. You can really make a quick buck by holding up ore laden freighters and expensive hulks. But you also make a lot of enemies. I once had a guy flame me to the point he got banned on the EVE forums after I stole his ore filled rigged Hulk(an incredibly expensive mining ship), loaded it into my freind's Orca(a big cargo tug/floating warehouse), and ran away with it.

We made a LOT of money from that, my piratey mates and me, but we also made a lot of people very very mad, and my character got even mre bounty on his head... ...so I let my girlfriend kill me and we split the takings. :pirate:

As for characters that I didn't create, my favorite would be Arthas from Warcraft 3/WoW. I also like JC Denton and Helios, both from Deus Ex.

As for ones I did create, those would be my Oblivion character Krodan (currently level 41) and my Fallout 3 character Leeroy (currently level 13-14). Both of these characters can be found in my sig, under Oblivion and Fallout 3 respectively, but I might post some more screenshots of them later. I've actually based both of these characters on myself, both in physical appearance and personality.