Question about CS

triveck

Ok so downlaoded CS today..I have done tutorial 1 and 2 and it is fairly easy to navigate and use but one quick question IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO MAKE THE RENDER Window Bigger!?!?? its so small!!!

Yes, you can expand it. Hold your mouse over one of the borders and expand it by dragging the border when a two sided arrow shows up.

I usually play with the cell view window covered, as I very rarely use it, and it lets me use half the screen for it.

Yes, you can expand it. Hold your mouse over one of the borders and expand it by dragging the border when a two sided arrow shows up.

I usually play with the cell view window covered, as I very rarely use it, and it lets me use half the screen for it.

ok thx ill try that if it doesnt work ill post again^^ thx

It does work xD

I don't copy my render over the cell view, but make the object window "thinner" (you only need editor id's) and cell view shorter. Still looking for a mentor, btw?

It does work xD

I don't copy my render over the cell view, but make the object window "thinner" (you only need editor id's) and cell view shorter. Still looking for a mentor, btw?

Yes

NifSkope does that very well.

Eeeerm... Not, you need a tool that can handle .dds files - which is gimp, with the dds plugin. Dont forget to get the normalmap plugin as well. Nifskope is great, but you don't need it to retexture - I used texture replacer for quite a long time. If you need more info, send me a PM ;]

NifSkope does that very well.

Eeeerm... Not, you need a tool that can handle .dds files - which is gimp, with the dds plugin. Dont forget to get the normalmap plugin as well. Nifskope is great, but you don't need it to retexture - I used texture replacer for quite a long time. If you need more info, send me a PM ;]

Paint.NET has support for DDS files, and it is much simpler to use. GIMP has more feature, of course, but the tool you need depends on what you are trying to do.

Programs & Utilities - http://tesivpositive.animolious.com/index.php?page=programs_and_utilities <-- links to the GIMP plugins at the bottom