happytreefri3nds

71 members have voted

1. 1. Scariest F3 Vault of them all

• Vault 74
    • Vault 87
    • Vault 92
    • Vault 106
    • Vault 108

Yeah it were 106, It was a bit mad yeah.

Mostly because theres nothing else like it in the game, that's the reason I've come to as to the thought that the game or console broke haha.

I've just realised... why is Vault 74 on the list?

It appeared on the BOS map but after an update it were removed... =/

• 9 months later...

Haven't visited 87 yet, sadly.

Right now, it's a tie between 106 and 92. 106 was goddamn trippy with all the hallucinations, and especially when I kept on receiving those messages on the terminals telling me to give in to the... whatever was going on . But I guess 92 was scarier. Imagine being slowly driven to insanity by surreptitious white noise?

Freaky as hell. :unsure:

Vault 87!

I was actually really disappointed by Vault 106. I mean, all vaults are a little freaky anyways, but it was just a bunch of hallucinations. And the hallucinations in Vault 106 were NOTHING compared to the thing in Point Lookout. Got bored eventually.

Vault 108 is fun, still creepy though. Vault 92 was kinda horrifying when you looked through what happened there, I was really un-nerved by the terminal of that Zoe person. Still, it's just a game.

But Vault 87? f***ing Christ. Although it may just be from experience... Do what I did, play it in the middle of the night with no lights on and have the music disabled with no companions. Playing though the gore, guts, and darkness in dead silence, I lost ten years of my life from the first "FOUND YOU!!!".

Vault 74, meh, who cares?

• 6 months later...