Bound Bow and Arrows, Mod

namine95

I'm making a Summonable/Bound Bow that comes with a couple of arrows that gets automatically equipped, But now there's a problem i can't figure out.

scn BoundBowScript

Begin GameMode

if ( player.GetDead == 0 )

if ( player.getitemcount BoundBow == 1 )

if ( player.isspelltarget BoundBowAbility == 0 )

player.addspell BoundBowAbility

player.pme bw10

player.pms effectabsorb

player.additem 000cbc55 1000

player.equipitem 000cbc55 0

player.sme bw10

player.sms effectabsorb

Endif

elseif ( player.getitemcount BoundBow == 0 )

if ( player.isspelltarget BoundBowAbility == 1 )

player.removespell BoundBowAbility

player.pme bw10

player.pms effectabsorb

player.unequipitem 000cbc55 10000

player.removeitem 000cbc55 10000

player.sme bw10

player.sms effectabsorb

Endif

Endif

Endif

End

in-game when i use this Scripted spell it works perfectly, but it just equips 1 Arrow out of the 1000 separately (So i have to equip them manually after the first shoot x.x)... It wont equip all 1000 at once, does somebody know how to solve this? o.o i think i've tried everything and im still stuck .-.

Try adding 1000 after the equipitem command. It looks you have it set to 0.

Oh.. no, the 0 is for disabling the NoUnequipFlag so you can unequip it manually without having to use the console command: Player.UnEquipItem

putting up 1000 wont change anything i think, o.o

if i enter anything beside 0 after it, 1 arrow gets bound and the rest are dropable/Not Bound (Dunno how to fix that :ermm: )

It do work like an bound item should, but it lasts like 2000 seconds =o

and it disappears when you put the bow down. Its not possible to unequip or drop it though.

But the arrows is dropable and i cant fix that because it doesnt seem like it wants to work. xD x.x

I had an idea of a script... the bow just equips 1 arrow and whenever you fire that one away, it gets replaced with a new one that gets equipped. The quiver will appear and disappear and appear all the time then though... (I wonder if its possible to get rid of Quivers with the NifSkope).