skyrim nif imports issue

mybad

hi everybody, i've completed many new models in blender and correctly exported them to nif format..
now i was trying to convert the files into the skyrim nif compatible files but when using the NifUtils converter and chunkmerger i always get 2 problems:

1. if the template file is a skyrim nif (ver numbers 12 83) then the converter crushes because "no nitrishape data found in template file", that is quiet strange because obviously the nitrishape date exists in the file and i can clearly see it!!
  2. if the template file is a blender nif (ver numbers 11 34) then it converts the file but there will be no bslighshader branches and obviously importing the nif into skyrim will generate a invisible object (no exlamation point - no purple meshes)!!

is there a way to sort out this problem?

thanks to all!

Edited by mybad

• 2 months later...

problem solved but another one was found!! i've reinstalled all clean versions and got a working nif..when trying to generate the collision (no matters if with 3dsmax from scratch or using NifUtils) the collision wont work at all so ingame i get a ghostly mesh which from view seems working nice but approaching it will result in passing by walls and stairs :| anyone wants to give a hint or help directly?here is a sample of the structure:

http://i61.tinypic.com/2nlmo0.jpg

Edited by mybad

• 1 month later...