Gorangas real life system

goranga

The dating system is one of my favorite mods. I'm very interested in this mod and wish you great success with it.

Will it be compatible with COBL?

COBL has a food and fatigue system in it.

If I could suggest anything, it would be to have 2 versions of this mod.

One with the fatigue and food part and the other without.

At best, I'm a very basic modder. Basically races and spells and few other things.

But if there is anything I can do that would be helpful, I would be happy to help. I'm willing to test it out before release if you like.

I will be first in line for this mod when it's ready.

Thank you for your previous mods and I really look foreword to this one!!

There is no reason for this mod to be incompatible with COBL.

Relationships with NPCs will be the centeral in this mod. Other "immersion" things will be optional (I might even leave them out if it takes to much time). Everything in the mod would be optional. For example, only if you buy food from some merchant you will start hunger quest. So you don't really need to activate it ever.

Dialogs in this mod will be fully voiced. That will bring real immersion into the mod, especially because the mod will be all about relationships.

I definitely need beta tester. We'll stay in touch!!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've made this pregnancy and children growing up thing and it looks pretty cool (I imagined it would be much worse - I mean those resized npc-s).

I will not have enough time to make this new mod that I wanted. It will be more like updated Goranga dating system. Those updates will be:

1. Dating any npc anywhere

2. Pregnancy and children

3. Interaction will be different than in GDS

4. Maybe, voiced dialogs (it's too much trouble since you need to make voice files for each race)

I will maybe add some other things if I find time.

LOOKING FOR AN ANIMATOR!!!

Is there anyone here willing to make at least one adult animation.

I'm willing to make something new and cool, but the trouble is that I can't publish it here. Whatever I do, I must use those Sexlivion animations that are not permited here. If there is some animator willing to make a few adult animations (only one will do just fine), I would make the whole thing from scratch (I mean this real life system).

This mod sounds like a great idea. I wish you grea success and can't wait to give it a shot.

Are you offering your help with animations or you want to play the mod??? :)

If I don't find an animator soon, I must abort this!!!

This mod sounds like a great idea. I wish you grea success and can't wait to give it a shot.

Are you offering your help with animations or you want to play the mod??? :)

If I don't find an animator soon, I must abort this!!!

My apologies, I meant that I couldn't wait to play it. If I knew even the slightest bit about animating I'd help, but alas I don't.

Yeah, but that's not the same

If I'm going to make it, it should be complete.

Unfortunately, those old Japanese animations are not allowed.