What about jousting?

zlobnez

Hello everyone!

So, as the tittle says, jousting. What do you think? Can it be done? I mean with lances that you control(from horseback 1stperson view), lances breaking, unhorsing and all that comes with it?

I would have tryed, but as I don't have absolutely any modding, moddeling and whatever-other-skill-you-would-need knowledge, I'm asking you guys again, can it be done?

I searched tesnexus for anything like it, and someone already tryed it, but he only made the arena, and the file was uploaded in 2006, so I guess he's not working on it anymore.

Is anyone interested in making something? I could provide the lore, any sketches or concept arts, I'm fairly good at that, but I would need someone who's fairly good at those other thing needed =) So, anyone?

sorry, but I think this is one of those things that you can't actually get to work. See, only one mod that I know of has even included horse combat (Swinging a sword or shooting a bow from the saddle) and it was taken out of the latest release because it was very buggy. on top of that, I don't think you could do this without an insane amount of scripting that, frankly, nobody would be willing to do. It's just too much work for something that is a little too... little.