30 day Dungeon Contest

Ranokoa

sounds good. Mine is where you have to rescue homocidal khajiitis.

not really lol.

nah, but you have to rescue a bunch of khajiitis from slavers, or become one yourself. You only get the rewards and stuff if you rescue them. The rewards are daedric artifacts, but you only get one, Chrysamere, and you get notes on locations to:

the Daedric Cresent Blade

the Staff of Magnus (freaking sweet, the orb spins on top lol)

Im still thinking as to where tey will go, any suggestions on good forts and ayleid ruins would be nice. Not Fort Redman thouhg, because thats been taken by the Dragonbone Cuirass in a different mod.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can do plenty with the tilesets for the Oblivion plane. Ever tried flipping on upside-down? Or building multiple towers and crashing them into each other? Looks awesome from the inside.

Still no idea on what my mod's quest will have in it, though. I'll probably just build the place and add enemies and them force my brother to think of a plotline.

@Ub3rman

if you still havent thought of a plotline, you could make a new mesh for a reward sword or something, and then have to put all the ghosts to rest by making their like deceased count or something be put to rest, and all the ghosts come in and disapeer by the count. One way to make them do that is put some xmarkers and when they get within 25 feet they disapeer and then after all of them have disapeered the count disapeers and drops the sword. After all that your warped out of the dungeon. Just an idea though. Still need to think of everything in between but its a base. lol

Well, I've got the basic backstory now, involving a small incident between an ill-fated invasion of Tamriel by followers of Molag Bal and Kynareth. Still, it's hard to make a plot further than that from a linear dungeon crawl. How'd Mehrunes' Razor do it...? It basically just gave you a backstory for it and told you to go stab Drothis. Very little dialogue in there (Only Mr. Morag Tong and the gate guard, if I recall).

Status report.. The dungeon is coming together now. The only problem haunting me is that one with the weapon's transparency.

Here's the final level of the dungeon, in addition to those pirate caves and the city.

Once again, nobody else had better have a castle floating in a cave far above a lake of lava.

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af356/ub3rman123/castle1.jpg?t=1279419585

mmk....Well, I've been working on my dungeon for th epast few hours, and I have the Slave Cells done (where most of the slaves are held). I am currently "rescripting" my quest stages, as in rewriting for you dimmer folks. aaaanyways, I tried fusing pauldrons onto robes for their armor, but it appears invisble for some reason, so I just gave up on that. I am making the Great Slavery Chamber, A huge rock room full of lava at the bottom, where ore is being thrown into it by slaves. For no apparent reason. Or is there?

According to my calculations (Googled it, I know. It's summer. I do that math crap during school), I need to turn this in August 12. Assuming I started some time around July 11-12. Is that correct?