A bug related to the skeleton?

I installed some new armors recently and one of them modify the skeleton (and also tried to install that cursed moving boobies mod). Now I'm trying an old armor that used to work fine but now I'm getting this. So the question is quite simple, am I getting this bug because the skeleton was modified?

Thanks in advance.

Bethesda made the short-sighted mistake of making the beast races have a special skeleton with tail bones, even though if you replace the normal skeleton with the beast there would be no change at all. That's what that part of armor uses - the tail bones; simply replace skeleton.nif in your data/meshes/characters/_male folder with the skeletonbeast.nif folder, and the problem will be solved.

Bethesda made the short-sighted mistake of making the beast races have a special skeleton with tail bones, even though if you replace the normal skeleton with the beast there would be no change at all. That's what that part of armor uses - the tail bones; simply replace skeleton.nif in your data/meshes/characters/_male folder with the skeletonbeast.nif folder, and the problem will be solved.

Thanks a lot man, it worked.

Thanks a lot man, it worked.

For future reference: Corronera's Maximum Compatibility Skeletons - http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27945