Toolset installation help

Nessy86

I've been playing dragon age for years and wanted to give a go at starting to learn the toolset so I can make my own mods but after downloading the toolset, I install it but every time it try's to install MS SQL Server 2005 it hangs at 'Setting network default settings' anyone have an idea why or what I'm doing wrong?

Dunno if this will help or not, and I apologize in advance if I don't reply very quickly. (Afraid that I dont have internet except when I'm out and about).

Make sure that you are logged into the computer on a username that has full administrator access.

Make sure that your antivirus doesn't block programs. (For instance- COMODO will prevent installs from certain access) IF SO- turn off your AV while installing.

First thing, delete the installation folder from your previous attempts at installing.

Second, find the installation .exe file and RIGHT click it. Choose RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

If that fails, Delete the installation files, then RIGHT click the exe file and choose PROPERTIES. Then click the COMPATIBILITY tab. Put a check in the box that says " Run This Program in Compatibility Mode for: " and go ahead and use XP Then click APPLY and OK. Then right click and run as administrator again.

I hope this helps, sometimes the toolset can be pretty wierd during install.