Silver Warhammer

kieranfoy

13 members have voted

1. 1. What weapons do you prefer?

PLEASE: POST! Comment if you like the idea, or just like me.

So... yeah. I'm making a dungeon mod, involving a pyramid and a bunch of really tricked out goblins, and Ah needs a weapon!

A simple one, though. I just need a copy of the Ebony warhammer retextured silver.

Now, I know that there's a Silver Ebony set ou tthere, but it's not what I mean. That just recolors the gold inlay silver. What I need is a pure silver hammer, something simple looking.

I'd also appreciate a version that's one-handed, for added awesomness, and maybe even a pendant using the new texture?

Frankly, walking into battle with a small warhammer around your neck makes you look awesome. It's be even awesomer if it had that white glow around it that the Great Welkynd Stone has, but I've no clue if that's possible.

Anyway, ciao!

@Uberman: Oh, dude, u r awesome!

Man, I love you in a perfectly straight and manly way! You mean you can do the weapon, or the amulet too? Hey, either way, you rock!

As for scimitar love, the prize at the end of my signature (it's just five or sixe 'spoilers') is a scimitar, and a badass one.

@Anniria: True, dat. Actually, I figure the Steel Armor and this fancy monk skirt bottom I saw out there works just fine; or maybe the Amelion armor for higher-ups. As for making the amulet glow, if there's a non-glowy version and a glowy one, I suppose I could figure out a spell that figured if you were wearing the non-glowy, and replace it with the glowy. Tricky, but do-able.

I might be able to do the amulet. If I'm lucky and Blender doesn't try to kill me.

As for your other request, I'd do it, but I have no idea how to trace out a blade in Blender.

Anniria: I dunno. His requests are usually really simple, and we ignore him if he requests something really hard.

@Uberman: Oh, cool! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Bump fists, mah main man!

But... the other request doesn't have blade-tracing! It's a link to a sword made from parts of vanilla swords, unless I linked to the wrong one. *checks* Nope, made from Vanilla stuff. Did you think I meant the bone sword?

@Anniria: Well, I just make interesting ideas, request that people post, and keep 'em simple.

And I brownnose. That helps.

I just spent an hour painstakingly copying bits from the silver texture over the ebony texture, then I realized that I could just use the rotate colors filter to change it to look silver. I want to cry.