Funny Quotes

Thor.

Dark Star 1974

Bomb#20: "In the beginning, there was darkness. And the darkness was without form, and void."

Boiler: "What the hell is he talking about?"

Bomb#20: "And in addition to the darkness there was also me. And I moved upon the face of the darkness. And I saw that I was alone.

Let there be light."

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spongebob Squarepants

Patrick: AHHHHH... MY NAME IS NOT RICK!!!!!!!!

Patrick: There was once an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everybody died. The End :biggrin:

Spongebob: That didn't help at all!

"No, you see, there is no me. I do not exist ... There used to be a me, but I had it surgically removed."

Peter Sellers

TIME Magazine. 03.03.1980

Jaheira: You speak as though you were dropped as a child... or kicked.

Imoen: So... Sarevok. You've had an itty-bitty piece of my soul in there for quite a while now. What's it been like?

Sarevok: Well, other than a slight obsession with my weight and the resurgence of a few pimples, it's been simply grand.

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

Meltdown. It’s one of those annoying buzzwords. We prefer to call it an unrequested fission surplus.

–Monty Burns

OK.. my fun quotes....

Homer: Awww, I got three kids and no money... Why can't I have no kids and three money?

Homer: So how about a little stake-out music.

Ned: Homer, I don't think we have the same musical tastes.

Homer: Well I like AC/DC.

Ned: I like their Christian cover band: AD/BC. (Starts Singing):Kindly deeds done for free.

Homer: I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Homer: Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Homer: Homer no function beer well without.

Homer: I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!